MY EXPECTATIONS FOR THIRD YEAR...


  • Find and build connections between a lot of areas of my movement to understand how my anatomy is built, informs me and how this can contribute to the creative process in such areas as  SRT, technique, Improvisation, dissertation research and collaborative project. 
  • Apply my knowledge and passion for the scientific principles that underpin my moving body, within my movement and let this help me to understand where my body is in space, use it when trying to achieve dynamics in phrases and why my body is capable and not capable of different movements. 
  • Gain a greater ability to be open to many layers of information, within myself anatomically and psychologically, aware of how my body is moving and why, how I move through space and placing too, awareness of other beings and their kinespheres, but also the natural environment and all of this as a collective. Multi-sensory awareness. 
  • To understand how my mind and body are interconnected and no two separate entities with regards to performance-Not loosing my presence within the movement and the moment. (Holistic approach!)
  • Learning how to manage my energy levels for sustained periods of time but also as the work load increases, how creative processes may help this, so that I can get through the final year and daily life. 
  • Finally to leave my final year at university feeling proud that I have survived my three years of degree! But also to take everything I have learned about myself and let it help me transition into the world without loosing the integral foundations I have gained here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment