Am I ready???

 Final year.....agghhhh!!! people said it would arrive sooner than you think and they were more than right. If I'm honest I feel as I've only just about got used to everything and everyone, built myself a life and in 9months time, I'm going to have to uproot again. I have so many worries, questions, expectations, preconceptions about where I should be ending up, can I live up to these expectations of myself.....


"Step out, trust yourself and allow the path to emerge. Change starts within, where you learn to trust your intuition, and then change happens around you. You intuit your next steps and before you know it the future has become a very present reality."

A bit of inspiration as to trust myself to know that I will get there, in my own way and the fears I have now- I will look back and wonder why I feared or doubted my own strengths! I am looking forward to that day- Graduation!! All I know at the moment is that after a month of travelling Europe, I am very in tune with my body and am very ready to move again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment