Experiential Anatomy .....PH

This is my favorite lesson of the week....two lessons that really clicked with me were when we talked and experimented with the spine....it just amazes me how such a small framework can hold that much weight....and how we even balance....




The second session was todays...I am strongly interested by science and this influences the way i move and look after my body..a sheeps liver was brought in today and back at school I would always jump at the chance to dissect or get hands on with real organs.....I feel I learn so much more ....and after feeling the weight of the liver(which is a very similar size to a humans) gave a sense of the weight o my organs and how I move around with them...making me more aware while I move.....and the fact I dont notice or pay much attention to them normally....I take them for granted I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment